Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Um... Kristy might have created a monster...

Now I'm addicted! Once my brain latches on to something, it will stay there; at least until it latches on to something else.

So, here are my new creations...



Cute huh? I was going to use a butterfly, but the flower looked cuter.

Now, the next one was a brain fart. I had planned on using the little turtle I have, but the colors didn't match right so I had to be creative all on my own. You know that doesn't always go well. So here it is...



It's.... different. Interesting.

"Interesting" is also the code word Joe has to use when I make him a new dish for dinner and he doesn't really like it. Maybe someone artsy-fartsy will see it and fall in love.

I know what you're wondering, "What is she going to do with these?" The answer is, I have no idea. I'm really just making them for the hay of it. If you want one, let me know. It would be really easy to get some little wooden letters, paint them, then put them on the wreath.

Maybe one day I'll branch out to other things, but until then you're stuck with me making wreaths!

2 comments:

Pat said...

My Joe will call my culinary missteps "lively"! It's a sure sign, but one that occurs more and more rarely!

Can one HAVE too many wreaths? Now you have several to switch around to match your mood!

Love,
Grammy Pat

Joanna said...

I don't think Mom would know much about having too many wreaths considering we had one on the front door for like 5 years that was technically a Christmas wreath. ;)