Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bubbles!!



My kids love chasing bubbles. The best thing about these bubbles is the satisfying pop they make on impact. Not bad for $1 bubbles from Wal-Mart!
Side note- we are potty training Isaac- thus the lack of pants. I don't know if that's a potty training thing or just a boy thing.



Andy- he always has the biggest smile when doing this!



Abby and Andy



It took me a while to convince Isaac that eating bubbles was a bad idea. After catching one he looked at me and said, "Mommy! That's yucky!" And then he did it two more times.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Next time you come to visit, we'll watch Lawrence Welk on the public television station here. Those little Delks'll be so excited!

Love,
Grammy Pat

Jenny said...

Hey Jossy! I have to tell you how much Joshua loves watching his cousins play bubbles! He just lit up watching all the fun they had! We'll have to have bubbles at Thanksgiving. :)