Saturday, March 26, 2011

Early Easter

I'm doing these as separate posts, so I can separate the pictures a little bit.
On the same weekend we celebrated Isaac and Joshua's birthdays, we celebrated an early Easter! The Easter Bunny from last year was unavailable- she was in California. So, Aunt Jenny and I had to take her place. It worked out pretty well. Joanna will want me to point out that it did take 2 people to take her place.



Isaac did a great job finding his own eggs this year.



Abby was Miss Independent; as usual.



Andy needed prompting since he really just wanted to go to the gate and bark at the neighbor's dog. He did well when he got the hang of it.



One fabulous thing I can say about Joshua; he knows how to pose! We tried to get Isaac and Joshua to pose together, but I couldn't get a good pic. Better luck next time!



Julia and Andy understand that, it's not what's on the outside, but what's on the inside that counts! It was like magic. When we can inside, they all lined up and sat down to examine their prizes.

I like that we celebrated this part of Easter early. This way we can really focus on what Easter means, without having to explain that Jesus didn't look for chocolate eggs when He rose after 3 days.

Happy Early Easter everyone!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Great pictures, Jocelyn-mom! Abby was so determined to find her own eggs, she wouldn't let me and Isaac help her. We tried to point one out to her and she declared, "I not want it! I not want it!"

Next year, we handicap the big boys by holding them back 30 seconds until the littles get their bearings!

Love,
Grammy Pat