Friday, August 28, 2009

Grammy and Grandpa Joe visit

Grammy and Grandpa Joe came to visit. (a while ago... I am slow getting pics on here) Andy had his follow-up appointment to check his ears and the grandparents agreed to watch the other two so I could just take Andy.
The appointment went great. Andy's ears are all clear. There's really not much else to report.... so here are some pics.


Here is Grammy reading "Chicka-Chicka- Boom-Boom". She was trying to entice Isaac to come over, but he decided the movie was better. (he'll learn one of these days)


But Isaac was happy to come over for a picture. He won't pose for pictures at JC Penny's, but he will at home. Joe is going to set up a photo shoot soon to get the pictures I wanted.


Here is Abby. She's sporting drool stains, which are all the rage with the babies this season.


Here is Andy. He's just cute.

Here's a great picture of Grammy and the kids. Abby is glad to be front and center.
Grandpa Joe was a great sport and played with the babies on the floor. They were greatly impressed with the toys that they received. Joe and I are patiently waiting for the batteries to die.

2 comments:

Pat said...

What sweet pictures! Any photo of Isaac is studio quality as far as I'm concerned. He's wonderfully photogenic! And Abby and Andy? Well, what can I say? I could look at their pictures all day.

I liked the previous pictures at Savage Gulf too, Joe, but I can only look at Isaac that close to a precipice once. Gyaaahhh! Gives me the willies.

Jenny said...

Love the pictures! I know Grammy and Grandpa Joe had a great time! Who wouldn't love all that baby attention!