Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some more "Artsy" Pictures

Hello everyone. I am still playing with the Black & White options on my camera. I hope you don't get tired of it. I promise there will be some color ones on here soon.
I thought I would add 4 more pictures. Especically since Andy finally got in on the action.

Here is one of Isaac doing a Calvin Klein ad. (You have to be close to my age to remember the underwear commercials.)

This is Isaac sitting in his froggy chair. He had decided it was better to wear no clothes after eating all his rice.

Finally Andy was awake and willing to give me a grin. It took some time but we finally got a shot of it. Sometimes he just doesn't want to grin and laugh.

This is Andy doing his best impression of Uncle JD. He is really singing it like he means it. "Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen...See the little baby...."
Later,
Joe

4 comments:

Pat said...

My Joe and I are really getting a kick out of the black and whites. He has pronounced the one of me and Abby "beautiful" (modesty forbids my making a similar pronouncement, even though I love Abby's sweet little turned up look), and the shots of Isaac and Andy are very "artsy" as you say. You do know what comes after "artsy," don't you?

Love,
Gramma Pat

Jenny said...

What great pictures! I can't believe how big the babies are getting. Isaac is such a handsome little boy! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the artsy pics!!! I also want to know what I missed at the birthday party!!!!! Pics Please!!! :)

Pat said...

We're with Beth--more pictures please!?!

Love,
Gramma Pat