Thursday, December 17, 2009

School Christmas

We had our Christmas Sing-Along at school, complete with Santa! I was the MC of the sing-along, and I rocked the house! Each grade got to lead the school in a song, and Santa entered when we sang the song "Santa Clause is Coming to Town".

Of course the daycare came to the sing-along and I made sure they got their pictures made with Santa!

Abby was a little freaked out by the fat guy in the red suit. I was surprised since she is usually so social!

The boys did a great job by themselves!

Here are the twins enjoying their Christmas cookies. They had a small party at the daycare.
Isaac loved his cookies!
Abby was up to the challenge! We got a pic of Andy, but it was blurry and not good. (not even Grammy good)

2 comments:

Pat said...

What wonderful pictures! And just in time for me to make my Christmas cards!

Love,
Grammy Pat

Jenny said...

The boys did a great job sitting with Santa! We have to bribe Joshua heavily to get him to sit and smile!